- How can we help you with your landscaping needs?
- Recycled Materials
- Round Rock
- Soil & Mulch
- Bark Dust
- We recycle
- Call or email us today for a delivery quote!
- ¾” Minus Crushed Concrete – Most popular underneath concrete slabs and pavers
- 1 1/2” Clear Crushed Concrete –Works great for muddy driveways and drainage
- ¾” Minus Crushed Asphalt – Most popular for driveways and potholes
- ¾” Minus Crushed Rock –Standard driveway gravel
- ¾” Clear Crushed Rock –For driveways or areas needing drainage
- ¼” Minus Crushed Rock – For pavers, packs best for pathways
- ¼” Clear Crushed Rock (Quarter Ten) – For pathways that need drainage
- ¼” – ½” Clear Crushed Rock – Pathways / Decorative
- 1-2” Clear Crushed Rock – Base Rock/ Drainage
- 1-2” Crushed Drain Rock (Crushed River Rock) – More decorative look- RV Parking
- 2-4” Clear Crushed Rock – Ballast Rock
- 1-2″ Crushed Drain Rock – Crushed River Rock used for drainage
- 3″-6″ Clear Crushed Rock – Often used as ballast rock
- Fill Sand (Coarse)
- River Sand (Screened fine) – Packs well for under pavers
- Concrete Sand – For mixing concrete. Also great to use as chicken scratch.
- Mason Sand – Brick laying, pavers, base for underneath pools, SANDBOXES
- Salt and Pepper – For mixing more decorative concrete
Round River Rock:
*Please note all photos of round rock were taken when wet so they will appear more colorful.
*Their color dry appears grey with a slight multi color.
- Pea Gravel – Decorative drain (barrier recommended if used for pathway)
- 1/2 – 1″ river rock –Decorative – Soft on dogs paws for dog kennels and runs
- 1-2″ river rock – Most common for French Drains
- 2-8″ river rock – French Drain / Dry Creek beds
Soils and Bark Dust:
- Screened Topsoil – Leveling yards, planting
- 3 Way Blend (compost/topsoil/sand) – Great BASE material to plant in. We recommend adding an organic fertilizer in addition.
- Compost – Yard debris mulch (Manure free) / To be tilled into soil for planting otherwise it can get too hot for plants by itself.
- Medium Fir Bark – Bright reddish orange with a fresh smell.
- Medium Hemlock Bark – Red bark/ Easier to work with gardening (less slivers)
- FINE Dark Hemlock Bark – Aged / Dark Brown in color / Easier work with gardening (less slivers) *PHOTO ON BLOG*
- Airport Bark – Red in color with strips of bark down to fines / Withstands wind well *PHOTO ON BLOG*
- Deco Nuggets – Bark nuggets with rounded edges *PHOTO ON BLOG*
- Bark Mulch – Can be added into garden soil or used as a top dressing. *PHOTO ON BLOG*
- ASTM Certified Cedar Chips (Safe for handicap paths, playgrounds and pets) *PHOTO ON BLOG*
We cannot take: Wood/Roots – Sod/Grass/Brush – Garbage – Plaster – Contaminated Soil